looking around the internetness, i've found some great craft/household/project tips that i've collected to share with y'all. if y'all have any helpful hints as well, i'd love to hear 'em! enjoy and happy craft-ivity...
- to sharpen dull scissors, cut sandpaper with them
- whenever you paint a room, put a small amount of the leftover paint in a small, airtight jar (baby-food jar etc) and store it somewhere in that room-then you can instantly paint over nicks or scuffs on the wall when they happen
- make sandpaper last 3x as long by putting duct tape on the back of it to strengthen it
- swap sticky scissors with rubbing alcohol on a q-tip (you shouldn't wash your scissors - rust)
- dab a little bit of Vaseline on the end of your glue gun to get rid of those long glue strings (brilliant)
- what's your tip or idea?